£150 per month
It’s all about seeing who’s who, what they’ve done, who they work with, how they influence.
What’s in a Thecosystem?
Hundreds of guidelines, regulatory & reimbursement reviews and learned societies.
Thousands of people, experts, influencers, publications, events and clinical trials.
See how everything connects
All the information you need, in one place.
Up to date and instantly useful.
Over 4500 experts
- Find profiles of thousands of the experts actively shaping AML
- Explore professional networks
- Academics, physicians, policy makers, economists, even patients
- High-quality information and insights traditionally reserved for senior executives
- Accurate, complete, up-to-date, referenced and connected
Over 100 including:
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Breast Cancer, Version 3.2018.
- 4th ESO–ESMO International Consensus Guidelines for Advanced Breast Cancer (ABC 4)
- 3rd International Consensus Guidelines for Advanced Breast Cancer (ABC3)
- National consensus in China on diagnosis and treatment of patients with advanced breast cancer
- AIOM Guidelines 2018 BREAST NEOPLASMS
Regulatory & Reimbursement Organisations
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Health Canada, Health Products and Food Branch (HPFB)
- College ter Beoordeling van Geneesmiddelen (CBG)
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
Over 100 including:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Japanese Breast Cancer Society
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Japanese Society of Medical Oncology (JSMO)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
Patient Advocacy Groups
Over 160 including:
- Brustkrebs Deutschland e.V.
- Europa Donna
- National Breast Cancer Coalition
- Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
Over 700 including:
- Breast cancer research : BCR
- Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan)
- CA: a cancer journal for clinicians
- Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology
- Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
Over 350 including:
- 2019 Global Breast Cancer Conference
- 2019 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 2019 ESMO Breast Cancer
- 2019 Brazilian Breast Cancer Symposium
- 2018 Annual Meeting of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Over 1100 including:
- Margetuximab Plus Chemotherapy vs Trastuzumab Plus Chemotherapy in the Treatment of HER2+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Exemestane With or Without Entinostat in Treating Patients With Recurrent Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer That is Locally Advanced or Metastatic
- Pembrolizumab in Treating Patients With Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of Abemaciclib Combined With Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy Versus Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy Alone in Patients With High Risk, Node Positive, Early Stage, Hormone Receptor Positive, Human Epidermal Receptor 2 Negative, Breast Cancer