It’s all about seeing who’s who, what they’ve done, who they work with, how they influence.
What’s in a Thecosystem?
Hundreds of guidelines, regulatory & reimbursement reviews and learned societies.
Thousands of people, experts, influencers, publications, events and clinical trials.
See how everything connects
All the information you need, in one place.
Up to date and instantly useful.
Over 4300 experts
- Find profiles of thousands of the experts actively shaping NASH
- Explore professional networks
- Academics, physicians, policy makers, economists, even patients
- High-quality information and insights traditionally reserved for senior executives
- Accurate, complete, up-to-date, referenced and connected
Over 70 including:
- Clinical practice guidelines for NASH・NAFLD and future directionality (ENG)
- NAFLD/NASH: The Japanese Society of Gastroenterology Guideline
- Nicht-alkoholische Fettlebererkrankungen (S2k Guideline Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease)
- The diagnosis and management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Practice guidance from the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- World Gastroenterology Organisation Global Guidelines: Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
Regulatory & Reimbursement Organisations
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM)
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
Over 50 including:
- EASD Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) Study Group
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- International Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association
- Chinese Society of Hepatology
- Associazione per la Ricerca ed Assistenza in Epatologia (ARIAE)
Patient Advocacy Groups
Over 10 including:
- American Liver Foundation
- British Liver Trust
- Children's Liver Disease Foundation
- Deutsche Leberstiftung (German Liver Foundation)
Over 600 including:
- The New England Journal of Medicine
- Nature Reviews. Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- The American Journal of Gastroenterology
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Over 260 including:
- 2019 NASH-TAG Conference
- 2nd Global NASH Congress
- 2018 American College of Gastroenterology Annual Scientific Meeting
- 2nd EASL Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) Summit
- 13th World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Over 400 including:
- Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of GS-4997 Alone or in Combination with Simtuzumab (SIM) in Adults with Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and Fibrosis Stages F2-F3
- Study of NGM282 in Patients with Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Study of SGM-1019 in Patients with Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- The immune system and microbial tone in relation to NAFLD/NASH before and after Bariatric surgery in the morbidly obese in Amsterdam; the BARIA cohort study.
- Emricasan, a Caspase Inhibitor, for Evaluation in Subjects with Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Fibrosis