These terms apply whether you are a guest or a registered subscriber, and whether you are just accessing or browsing the website or registering and creating a subscription account with us. The Terms and Conditions will apply to any contract between us and you for all transactions carried out using the website.
The website is owned and operated by MMRG Limited, with registered company number 08070754 whose registered office is at 16 Trinity Churchyard, Guildford, England, GU1 3RR, United Kingdom. Our UK VAT registration number is 137 916980. References to “we”, “us”, “our” and “MMRG” refer to MMRG Limited.
By using the website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed and please refrain from using our website.
The Terms and Conditions are effective from 8 February 2019 and include:
- Terms covering the permitted and prohibited uses of our website;
- Terms that will apply and that you will be subject to when you choose to subscribe to the Thecosystems service.
Changes to the website and the Terms and Conditions
We update the website regularly and you should note that we may change, withdraw or correct any website content or our services at any time. While we endeavour to keep the website up to date, please be aware that on very limited occasions, content may be out of date.
We may also change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice, although if you are a subscriber to the Thecosystems service, we shall notify you via the service or by email. You should check this page regularly to take account of any changes as the Terms and Conditions are legally binding on you.
Access to the website
You are responsible for making all arrangements to enable you to access the website. You must also ensure that all persons who access the site through your internet connection are aware of all of the Terms and Conditions and that they comply with them.
Access to our website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We make reasonable efforts to keep the website available and running smoothly. However, from time to time we may be required to suspend operation of the website or restrict access without notice for planned or unscheduled maintenance, improvement, or for another technical reason. We do not guarantee that the website will be available all of the time or that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
We try to ensure that the website is free from software bugs, viruses and other malicious or harmful content, but we do not guarantee that the website will be completely secure or free from these items. It is important that you have in place suitable security and protection software to protect your computer and other devices.
If you use, or we provide you with, a user identifier or password for security purposes and to enable you to access certain areas of the site, it is important that you keep these confidential and do not disclose them to anyone else. If we believe, in our reasonable opinion, that you have not complied with the Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend your account or disable access to the site via your user identifier. Please change your password and inform us immediately if you know or suspect that your user identifier or password is no longer secure.
Information about you
Content of the website
We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the content of the website. Information and materials provided by us are provided in good faith using sources that we believe to be reliable. However, the content of the website is not intended to amount to advice upon which you should rely, and any reliance you place on such content is at your own risk.
You are responsible for ensuring that any information or services available on or through the website meet your specific requirements and you should seek specialist advice before taking or refraining from taking any action based on the content available on or via the site.
We use reasonable endeavours to make sure that the information on the website is correct, but we do not guarantee that the website content is accurate, up-to-date, error-free, complete or suitable for your particular requirements or will achieve any particular results in your or any case, and we do not guarantee that it does not infringe the rights of any third party.
Where content is submitted by other users of the website using our interactive services, user forums or via third party social media facilities, please note that the views expressed by those other users on the website or on any related sites do not necessarily represent our views or values.
Disclaimers and limit of liability
Please read these provisions carefully as they limit our legal liability in connection with your use of the website.
As far as is permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the website or any content on it.
Except where required by applicable law, we will not be responsible for or liable to any user or third party for any loss or damage arising in connection with:
- The use of, or inability to use, the website;
- The use of or reliance on any content displayed on or given via the website or any related social media or third-party sites;
- Any errors or inaccuracies in such content;
- Use of websites linked to our website;
- Any unavailability of the website;
- The use of or reliance on content submitted by any user of the website, whether appearing on the website or on a related social media site or other related third-party site;
- A virus or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer, software, data or other materials and which arises from your use of the website or your downloading of any content.
You may only use the site for your own business purposes and please note that we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Loss of use, or any business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Our liability will not be limited in respect of any fraud or other criminal act committed by us, and in respect of any personal injury or death directly arising from our negligence in those countries where it is unlawful for us to seek to exclude such liability. All other liabilities are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by English law.
Copyright and intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, the computer code comprising the website, and in the content on the website including any materials published on it. The website and these materials, including any trademarks and logos, is copyright of MMRG Limited or its licensors ©, and all rights are reserved.
Unless we have given you our express written permission, you may not commercially exploit, or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever, all or any part of the website or its content.
Unless we have given you our express written permission, you are not allowed to copy, download, print, redistribute, reproduce, transmit, broadcast, record, edit, re-post any part of or all of the website or its content in any form, except that:
- You may print off one copy of the content and may download extracts of the content in an unaltered form for your personal reference and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal and non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material and also acknowledge our intellectual property rights in the content. You must also acknowledge our status (and that of any contributors) as originators and authors of the content.
You must not modify any such copies or downloads, and any illustrations, photographs, video sequences or graphics must include their accompanying text.
Linking to and from our site
You may link to our homepage provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website not owned by you, and the website from which you are linking must comply in all material respects with the principles set out in our content standards set out below and the Terms and Conditions.
Our website must not be framed on any other site without our prior written permission, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice at our sole discretion.
You may find that the website includes links to other websites provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and we have no control over and shall not be responsible for the content of any linked websites. The existence of any links does not imply that we recommend or endorse the content in any linked websites.
Your use of the website
You may only use the website for lawful purposes and you may not use it in a way that infringes anyone else’s rights or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the website.
You are prohibited from using or exploiting our website or content:
- For any commercial purposes without our express written permission;
- For data mining or for market research purposes or for collecting users’ personal or contact information;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm anyone in any way;
- To divert users to other websites;
- To promote, advertise or market any other services or products without our prior written approval;
- For any unlawful or fraudulent purpose, or in a way which breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download or use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material (spam);
- To knowingly transmit, send or upload any data or material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, timebombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other programs or code designed to harm or adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- To interfere with, damage or disrupt the website or any part of it including any computer code, equipment, network comprising or used in the provision of the website.
Please note that any unauthorised use of the website, any part of it or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offence.
Submitting content to the website
When you submit content to the website or to any related website or page or on a related social media site or other related third-party site, you must comply with our content standards set out below and the Terms and Conditions. You will be responsible for and liable to us for any loss or damage that we suffer as a result if you do not comply.
Unless we have a specific written agreement with you regarding content that you submit, please note that we will consider any content (other than personal data) submitted to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we will have the right to use, edit, copy and distribute this content and disclose it to third parties, for any purpose at our discretion. By submitting content, you confirm and warrant that you have the right to use it, and to grant us these rights over it.
We provide interactive services on the website including services to allow you to submit content and to comment on website content, including commenting via a variety of social media tools and user forums. While we can’t review all submissions by our users, we reserve the right to monitor, moderate and/or remove any information posted, transmitted or received through the website. All decisions regarding moderation and publishing and/or removal of content and comments are at our sole discretion.
We may add to our interactive services from time to time, and we shall provide information about the service and the form of moderation we shall use for each service, based on our assessment of the risks to you and other users of the website. However, we are not obliged to monitor or moderate any content or services we provide and we exclude all liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive services by a user in contravention of our content standards.
We have the right to remove any submission you make to the website if, in our opinion, your submission does not comply with our content standards.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content submitted by you to the website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Whilst we encourage you to contribute your views, some people may decide to come onto the website with the intention of causing trouble for other users. If you do choose to break our rules by breaching the Terms and Conditions, we may:
- Suspend or withdraw your right to use our website and/or withdraw any submission made by you to our site, immediately, on a temporary or permanent basis;
- Instigate legal action against you, including action for reimbursement of our costs, losses and damages resulting from the breach;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary; or
- Take any other action we reasonably deem is necessary.
Our content standards apply to all submissions that you make to our website, or to any related third-party website or page such as our Facebook page, LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube, or other social networking site.
All content submitted to the website should be polite, in English, and should be accurate as to any facts, or if opinions, should be genuinely held, and must:
- comply with applicable law in the UK and any country from which the submission is made; and
- reference the sources of information and content as appropriate.
Content submitted must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Contain or promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including infringing any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain comments about other users, reviewers or bloggers on our website.
- Include spam or advertising, third party brand names or trademarks, computer code or website URLs.
- Contain availability, price, or alternative ordering or delivery information or information about our suppliers or manufacturers.
- Be misleading, inaccurate or unfair in respect of products shown on the website.
- Contain information or comments about competitive products or events or any comparisons between competitive products and events and those shown on the website.
Please let us know if you find any submissions which do not comply with these content standards.
The Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims), are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to the website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of the Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and shall supersede all previous representations, agreements and other communications between you and us, both oral and written.
Thank you for visiting our website.